Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Customers in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Customers visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Customers may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Customers only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Customers can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we use collected information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Customers as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use feedback and information you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- Order Processing:We may, sometimes with the assistance of a third party, use your Personally Identifiable Information to process your payment through merchant account services, and to generate the products and services you order. Your Registration and Visitor Data may be used to follow up with you on transactions you initiate through Online Services, respond to inquiries made through Online Services, inform you of changes to Online Services, and send you additional information about AhmadIdeas and its products and services.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Customers whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Customers means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers, utilized and other similar information.
Sharing your personal information
- we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How we will keep your information secure
We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and personal information are transmitted by secure servers (SSL). Documents are delivered to you via UPS or similar overnight delivery services, the United States Postal Service, or email. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk. Accordingly, we disclaim liability for the theft, loss, or interception of, or unauthorized access or damage to, your data or communications by using the site, applications, and our services. you acknowledge that you understand and assume these risks.
If you believe your privacy has been breached through use of our website, applications, or other services please contact us immediately at
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
House# CB2416, Street# 31, Allama Iqbal Colony Rawalpindi PK 46000